CANCELED- November 2023 - PMs in the AM - Confluence of Technique: Agile, EVM, Waterfall
PMs in the AM
Confluence of Technique: Agile, EVM, Waterfall
Speaker: John Finley
As an oversight project manager, you've got to use every technique at your disposal to keep budget, schedule and scope under control. And you've got to make sure the vendor is following GAPMT (generally accepted project management techniques). Hear war stories and lessons learned from the front lines of a $22 M, 18-month project.
Grab your coffee and breakfast if you choose, and plan to join us online.
Event ID: 20230808-01
Talent Triangle PDUs:
Ways of Working – 1
Strategic Business Management –
Business Acumen –
TOTAL – 1
Date / Time of Event: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
Attendee Cost: No cost
Benefits: Attendees will learn the following:
- What to watch for when watching a vendor
- Techniques that can not only help in oversight capacity but in a traditional PM capacity as well
- How to track budget expenditures agaianist projections on a month-by-month basis
- How to track scope completion on an objective basisExplore several case studies involving checklists.
- How to track progress against schedule at a holistic level and give yourself the warning signals you need to ensure success
Recommended Audience: Chapter members, non-members
Prerequisites or Requirements: None
It is no longer possible to register for this event