PMI headquarters job: www.pmi.org/CareerDevelopment/Pages/Find-a-Job.aspx
Job Posting Policy
Project Management job opportunities are posted on the PMI Mid-Missouri Web site as a service to our membership.
The following policies apply to job opportunity postings:
- Only positions in the project management profession are permitted to be posted on the PMI Mid-Missouri Chapter Web site.
- The following information is required to post a project management job opportunity on the PMI Mid-Missouri Web site.
- Job Title
- Contact person’s full name, organization, e-mail address, and telephone number
- Job location
- Summarized (50-words or less) description of the job opportunity
- Date of posting will be shown as the date the request to post the job opportunity was received by e-mail.
- The employer shall present on the PMI Mid-Missouri Chapter Web site only genuine existing employment opportunities within their company.
- The PMI Mid-Missouri Chapter assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by the employer and the employer represents that any selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on their investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for their company's purposes.
- The employer agrees to hold harmless PMI Mid-Missouri Chapter from any claims, damages or losses incurred by the employer, their company or any other party as a result of use of the PMI Mid-Missouri Chapter Web site.
- PMI Mid-Missouri Chapter reserves the right to refuse or remove job posting(s) if they appear fraudulent or contain questionable content.
- Only employers which adhere to state and federal guidelines regarding equal opportunity hiring policies will be permitted to post jobs on the PMI Mid-Missouri Chapter Web site.
- The PMI Mid-Missouri Chapter Web site is only a venue for employers to post job opportunities. PMI Mid-Missouri Chapter has no control over the quality, safety or accuracy of the material posted and accepts no liability in connection with such material. The posting entity acknowledges and agrees that it is solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of the material submitted to this site for posting.
- The material on this Web site is provided on an "as is" basis. The PMI Mid-Missouri Chapter disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, relating to the use of this material for any purpose.